Customer Refund Policy for Client Payments
The Registration, Refund, and Cancellation Information for the Rick Butler English Institute are listed below. You may register for upcoming courses by using our secure payment options via the main site http://www.trbei.com. Client will receive an email confirmation upon receipt of your payment.
All corporate training, large-scale course requests, and customization must be invoiced directly through the Institute.
Hybrid Proficiency software is made available to vetted educators at the top-level. Please reach out to the Institute before purchasing.
You will pay all fees specified and rendered in Order Forms and/or Formally Agreed Invoices at the completion of enrollment. Except as otherwise specified herein or in an Order Form and/or Agreed Invoices, (i) fees are based on Services and Content Packages purchased and not actually used at the completion of every formal enrollment cycle, (ii) payment obligations are non-cancellable and fees paid are non-refundable, and (iii) courses purchased cannot be transferred in capacity or used as credit towards another course, active or inactive, as compensation thereof.
All textbook sales, which are purchased through the main site, are considered to be final and non-negotiable. All customers are responsible for the correct delivery address when making a purchase. If the shipment fails in any way or is lost under the faults of the customer, The Rick Butler English Institute shall not be help liable for the order. If we need additional details to send the package, then we will contact the customer using the contact details associated with the order. This may lead to delays of the shipment, especially since The Rick Butler English Institute will use the most economical, yet efficient, carrier service.
The Rick Butler English Institute will make every effort to deliver the order to the applicable address within the delivery period. The customer is responsible not only for the textbook but also for the shipping cost. If there is a delay in shipping, the customer will be informed as soon as possible. In the unlikely advent that there is a massive delay in the shipment, the buyer may terminate the order or may request a refund without returning the textbook.
Please note that all refunds will be completed through the original means of payment. This means that the person, who authorized the payment, must have the original details for verification purposes. This includes but is not limited to the transaction number, course code (if applicable), and a valid ID.
- Clients, who withdraw after enrollment has been completed and finalized, will receive no refunds.
- Clients, who are removed during the delivery of a given course for any reasons outside of life-threatening causes or bereavement, will receive no refunds.
- Clients, who fail to show up to courses during course delivery, will receive no refunds.
- Clients must pay full tuition for the desired language package to “secure” placement into the course.
- Clients, who purchases a subscription for the language learning game (English Voices), will not receive a refund. The customer may cancel at any time; however, the payment and the game access will continue for the duration of the purchased subscription period.
Direct customer cancellations will only be accepted via e-mail and/or written agreements within a reasonable time frame that will be evaluated by the Institute.