The Rick Butler English Institute services the United Arab Emirates by providing top-grade English workshops to people whom need to work on their communication skills. Within these workshops, which last for four (4) hours every Thursday, participants will have the opportunity to ask a native instructor any question associated with the English language (reading + listening + writing + speaking + grammar). Such an opportunity is a great resource for students and for working professionals who need low-commitment options and who need answers with detailed explanations in a short period of time.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THESE QUICK Q&A WORKSHOPS
- Help on homework assignments and on classroom exercises from students
- Support for TOEFL, IELTS, OET, and TOEIC training and test preparation
- Professional Writing Assistance – includes error detection, sentence improvement, revision, and style
- Explanations of English grammar per syntax – includes common misconceptions
- Conversational practice, accent reduction, vocabulary building, tutoring, and usage
- Support for Self-Study Tracks and Career English Courses
Students (14+) of all levels can bring their inquiries to these weekly workshops.
Workshop Delivery Options: Online Only with Native Instructor for 4 Hours Every Thursday
Workshop Session Times:
Morning Workshop: 6:30am-10:30am | Afternoon Workshop: 10:45am-2:45pm
Evening Workshop: 3:00pm-7:00pm | Late Workshop: 7:30pm-11:30pm
** The Morning Workshop and the Evening Workshop are for English tutoring.
** The Afternoon Workshop and the Late Workshop are for conversational practice.