The Rick Butler English Institute provides professional English courses to career-oriented students who need to become fluent quickly. During these courses, each student will be exposed to an intensive curriculum filtered of outdated concepts and useless grammar points that are usually taught at universities and language centers. Such places utilize multiple-choice testing even though multiple choice does not exist in practice, traditional teachers who lack the experience of specialized fields, and illegitimate evaluation models.
Professional Writing Seminar
The Professional Writing Seminar is a 4-week course aimed at not only building critical thinking skills but also preparing students for business-level writing, technical writing, expository writing, and legal writing in the working environment. Writing skills are often neglected in the language learning process despite the fact that these skills help students master the structure, form, and literary arts of any language. Since most students speak the same way that they write, it is necessary to build writing skills to encourage professional speaking.
Professional Writing Seminar highlights include:
- IELTS / TOEFL / OET Modules, in-house vocabulary building software, and syntax
- Grammar recall, advanced writing composition, brainstorming/free-writing, bridging, and parallelism
- Informative writing, persuasive writing + negotiations, and analytical writing (Long Form and Short Form)
- Writing in the workspace (Technical Writing) + Career Expression Modules
- Control, voice, perspective, and tone
Students (16+) must be at an intermediate level or higher to take this course.
Course Delivery Options: Onsite Training and Online Training
Course Outcome: Certification of Completion | Letter of Endorsement | Assessment Report
Morning Session: 6:30am-10:30am | Afternoon Session: 10:45am-2:45pm
Evening Session: 3:00pm-7:00pm | Late Session: 7:30pm-11:30pm