The Rick Butler English Institute provides professional English courses to career-oriented students who need to become fluent quickly. During these courses, each student will be exposed to an intensive curriculum filtered of outdated concepts and useless grammar points that are usually taught at universities and language centers. Such places utilize multiple-choice testing even though multiple choice does not exist in practice, traditional teachers who lack the experience of specialized fields, and illegitimate evaluation models.
Comprehensive English Circuit
The Comprehensive English Circuit is a four-week course based on an aggressive, holistic learning approach that fuses advanced immersion techniques with various language systems to help students respond to real-life scenarios and to predicaments. Such a course can be used to teach native students and non-native students.
Comprehensive English Circuit highlights include:
- Neutral accent reduction, phonological checks, word-level dynamics, sentence-level dynamics, and complex sentences
- IELTS / TOEFL / OET Modules, in-house vocabulary building software, and syntax
- Paragraph structure and form, error detection, sentence improvement, and functional word integration
- Writing composition including organization and consistency
- Survival modules, debates on social issues, scaffolding challenges, and “Speak Like a Native” challenges
- Teach-back lectures and English Quality Assessments
Students (16+) must be at an intermediate level or higher to take this course.
Course Delivery Options: Onsite Training and Online Training
Course Outcome: Certification of Completion | Letter of Endorsement | Assessment Report
Morning Session: 6:30am-10:30am | Afternoon Session: 10:45am-2:45pm
Evening Session: 3:00pm-7:00pm | Late Session: 7:30pm-11:30pm